The Chant of Savant

Saturday 19 July 2014

The day boozer became “bomber again”

 
War war war
I declare war
War on corruption
War on nepotism
War on red type
War on every vice
 
I won’t give up
I won’t cave in
 I won’t give in
I will soldier on
I won’t back down
 No backing off.
 
The lord’ll always stand by me
He’ll deliver me
He’ll give me courage
As a born again
Failure to which
I’ll become a born-again-Suicide bomber
Or a bomber again
Quelquefois je chante ma chanson, oh sorry, when I sing this song I feel as strong as hell. I feel like a lion before antelopes as far as fisadis are concerned. I know. This will shock many to hear that I’ve become born again.  I decided to be born again not just because I want to go to heaven. My foot! I decided so in order to avoid dying of heart attacks resulting from oft-evidencing mega and humongous corruption in my hunk.
After listening to one Nshomile who answers to the name Jemus Rugeeemalira calling 75 million bucks just vijipesa vya ugoro, I felt like dying before my time. I thus decided to become a born again in order to punish those who rob us and still boast publicly. Such bravado has made me corruptophobia and corruptodia so to speak.
I decided to be born again so that I can entice God to decend on fisadis as he did to Sodom and Gomorrah. I wish this should happen in my life time. For, I goofed thinking that the power that be would deal with them to no avail. After noticing that it is in bed with them, I decided to change the methodology of having them punished. Being an anti-corruption crusader, I was sure that God would grant my wishes to deal a blow to fisadis big and small.
Arguably, I tried an eye for an eye or lex talionis and failed because it doesn’t allow kanywaji. How can a boozer live without sipping and swallowing? After hearing one self-appointed apostle preaching that his sect doesn’t prevent anybody from swallowing, I decided to join it. Given that this guy’s preaching loudly that he can perform miracles, I believed him. I wanted him to perform miracles to outsmart those of the govt in protecting fisadis. Again, when I thought about how some of fake preachers make miracles of making a killing out of paupers, I was a bit wary if he’d end up being a hyena in sheepclothing.
 With all conviction, I brushed aside all those worries and decided to give it a try. I thought my shepherd would guide me in praying that God kill all fisadis.He tells me to make more offering even at the times I complained to have not paid my rent. Methinks this is the miracle he can perform for me.
I saw him having a promenade with fisadi who seems to have offered him fat dosh so as to start defending as if he had nary hated him. It was just yesterday when we were talking about this fisadi and my priest seemed to hate him. He told me that he was talking to that fisadi to see if he can bring him into the fold if he repented or let him out of the cold if he didn`t.
Given that my priest failed me, I can’t throw towel in. I’ll soldier on without backing down. I, thus, have decided to become born-again-suicide bomber aka fundamentalist. This will make me an eyesore for those I’m targeting. This role’s like working on eggs. There are some sharks outside waiting and wanting to devour me for aiming at them. I, thus, need God’s protection in the first place. He that’d have eggs must endure the cackling of hens. Given that I a self-appointed-anti-corruption crusader to avoid early death; I’d no choice but to press on even in a different direction. I’ve to have my stand which tells me to be kamikaze in order to keep on kicking. All I’m saying's that I’ll soldier on despite what. Come rain come shine. Seriously, I’m in a great danger. How could I fall short of being if at all I hit where it hurts as far as corruption is concerned?
 To best stay the course, I attend our watering hole aka pub regularly to exchange views with my pals there. They encourage me to soldier on on and on even if my death doesn’t impinge on their binge. I know. Once I’m gone they’ll forget me even nag me for being unreasonable so as to offer my life for them.  I truly know. Sometimes liberation can be murky. You can end up eating humble pie or make it to fame. Either way, it needs resilience. Sometimes you need to have the courage of the mad. For, it sometimes happens.  Those you’re dying for might turn out to be like those who crucified the son of man who biblically died for them.
 Those who want to know who I’m now, just call me Born-again-suicide bomber.   Fisis and fisadis beware. I’m coming soon to show you how bombs stripped on the body explode. So long.
Source: ThisDay July 19, 2014.

No comments: